Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following:
* This website is designed to provide general information about vision, vision care and vision correction. It is not intended to provide complete medical advice. If you suspect that you have a vision problem or a condition that requires attention, meet our doctors to consult for advice on the treatment of your own specific condition and for your own particular needs.
- Our goal is to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but Om Prakash Eye Institute makes no representations, warranties or assurances (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information.
- We shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this website or from your inability to access the website. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including, but not limited to, damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the website.
- Some links in this website may lead to websites which are not under our control. When you visit any of those websites you will leave our website and we will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website which is not under our control. External sites are not endorsed by us and we make no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external website.
- We hereby authorize you to copy materials published on this website for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
- This website is provided as a service to our visitors. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
Copyright Information: All content of this website is owned or used by permission by Om Prakash Eye Institute and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
- Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the creator and only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
- It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Use of Information on this website. The copyrights of the images and other material on this website are owned by us or the individual photographers or artists who have authorized their use on this website.
- Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without our express permission or the express permission of the photographer or artist.
- The information contained within this site is for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as medical advice. This site has not been designed to replace a physician’s assessment and medical judgment.
- We recommends that any person reviewing the materials presented here obtain specific medical advice and answers to specific medical questions, by a qualified eye doctor.