“Experience of more than 200,000 eye surgeries has seen a sea of humanity smile and lead a useful life.”
Computer Vision SyndromeComputer vision syndrome (CVS) is a temporary eye vision problem resulting from focusing the eyes on a computer display for prolonged, uninterrupted periods of time.
- Neck ache and backache
- Blurred vision
- Dry & Irritated eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Double Vision
- Red eyes
- Contact lens discomfort
- Glare sensitivity
- Excessive tearing
- Changes in color perception
- Slowness in changing the focus of your eyes
Reasons for CVSWhen using the computer your blink rate decreases by a drastic 70 percent. Generally speaking means that instead of blinking an average of 14 times per minute, you are now blinking 7 times per minute.
Decorative contact lenses tips
- If your eyes are dry or irritated, use eye drops to moisturize and lubricate
- Place reference to typing materials close to the computer screens.
- Blink frequently
- Visual breaks: A good rule of thumb is 20/20, 20 minutes, look 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
- Avoid shifting at a location with direct blower or an A.C or for a long period in a room with low humidity.
- Install a glare guard, an optically coated glass anti-glare filter.
- Install a screen or partition behind your computer to reduce overhead glare.
- Use a non-reflective paint or coverings on the walls.
- Make sure there is sufficient light to read hard copy without straining.
- Use a stand for hard copy so that source documents and the computer screen are at roughly equal distance from the eyes.
- If any symptoms are worse of you sight is deteriorating, make an appointment to see your eye care professional.
- Adjust the height of your desk or chair so the middle of the computer screen is about 20 degrees below eye level. The screen itself should be 16- 30 inches from your eyes.
- Choose screens that can tilt and rotate. A keyboard that you can adjust is also helpful.
- Electrostatic charge on the computer which attracts & accumulates dust particles which can cause skin rash or irritation in sensitive individuals, clean computer screen regularly.
- Adjustable chair.
Mrs Balbir SinghPatiala
Well trained courteous staff. God gifted doctor Khanna who excels in establishing a bond with the patient; has all the good qualities topped by being a very good human being. May this hospital reach greater heights!
After golden temple, Border, Third busy thing to see the discipline of your hospital.
Vikram Garg40 AID Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, J&K
The appreciation for this organization cannot be expressed in words. I always felt that they believe in service and not profit. Its appear as the almighty has a hand over them. Their services way of talking, treatment, administration, co-ordination, public dealing, comfort/ attitude is out of the world and exemplary. May God bless each & every one associated with this organ & may this organization grows by leaps & bounds, seeing the suavity at large.
Roshni Sachdev112, Shakti Nagar, Amritsar
I think that Doctor’s are God. Because they give us light. If God forget to give us complete and clear vision and I think that Intralase LASIK is a very much good option for the people who have weak eyesight. I thought that why I delayed this and wasted my life suffering because of sight. I thank great doctor Ajay Khanna that I will live with my full eyesight and enjoy my life with this Doctor’s Gift.
Ashok KathuriaPNB, Sultanwind Road, Amritsar
Today my sweet daughter Ishu Kathuria was admitted for LASIK Laser. It is commonly heard that doctors are next to God. After seeing the hospital decorum services of all staff, particularly of Dr. Ajay Khanna are highly appreciable. As per my view, Doctor’s are more than God. I pray to God for all the success of the doctors in future also. Thanks a lot.
Bhagdeep Singh GillEugene, OR –97405, U.S.A.
I really like the way that how they treat the patients. The way he talks to patients and feel cozy with him. Thanks doctor.Wish you all the best in future. I hope your hospital will make a good position or place in this country.
Dr. Manon Anand651 Basant Avenue, Amritsar
Found this institution one of the best in eye care.
Karamjit SinghHarjeet K. Batth, Tracy, California, U.S.A.
Excellent service with respect.
Anil V SinghI.R.S D-2, Central Revenue Colony, Lawerence Road, Amritsar.
Your is a truly a remarkable institution. The care is top class; the staff friendly and professional. I am really impressed and wish that in years to come this institution will get world recognition.
Sumeet Singh ThindB/S Ice Factory, Roop Nagar, Gate Hakima, Amritsar
Excellent Service, 5 star facilities in every aspect.