“State-of-the-art operation theatres with viewers gallery wherein the patients attendents view the surgeries”
Cataract ExperienceThe cataract unit has the experience of more than 200,000 cataract surgeries by its faculty members.
Dr. Rohit was one of the earliest ones in 1995 to start with phacoemulsification, the latest technique for Cataract surgery.
Dr. Rohit Om Parkash is one of the very few eye surgeons in the world who have massive experience of 65,000 phacosurgeries.
He believes “The main source of knowledge is experience”. The other thing he believes is “good judgment comes from experience & experience comes from bad judgment.” Maximum people can have the benefit of this technique wherein the rehabilitation is the earliest.
Dr. Om Parkash Eye Institute has completed 22 years in Refractive surgery. Excimer Laser was installed in 1997.
Our Team has performed Thousands of Laser procedures in the last Ten years.
Team of Doctors Include
- Dr. Ajay Khanna
- Dr. Shruti Mahajan
- Dr. Tushya Om Parkash
- State-of-the-art operation theatres with viewers gallery wherein the patients attendents view the surgeries
- Different waiting areas for patients of different subs-specialities
- Dedicated International Patient Management
- Exclusive Housekeeping department
- Outsourced cafeteria to a 4 star hotel
- Valet parking
- Centrally air conditioned
- Paperless information system & top of the line communication technology to enable worldwide access
State-of-the-art Quality ProtocolsThe quality protocols are based in providing the safest and the highest quality care. The dedicated quality control team monitors and measures the treatments our patients receive. We evaluate our performance against our own rigorous standards as well as the benchmarks.
Seven super-specialties in ophthalmologyThe institute has all fully developed super specialties. This enables us to have all the solutions for whatever may be the disease. All sub specialties have focused approach for all the concerned problems.
- The first institute to start with posterior chamber in the bag intra ocular lens implantation in 1983.
- The first institute in the region to start with radial keratotomy with sapphire blade with pachymetry in 1984.
- The first institute in country with Intralase-FS and Navex Quest Nidek CXIII 5000.
- The first institute in North India to use the latest technology of the “TORSIONAL EMULSIFICATION” with 2.2mm incision micro coaxial technique with IQ IOL implantation.
- The first institute with dedicated Oculoplasty unit in the region.
- The first institute to start thin flaps LASIK.
- The first institute to start Micro incision vitrectomy with Accurus in the region.
- The first institute to start Presbyopic LASIK in the region.
FacultyThe faculty members have raised the bar by teaching Ophthalmologists from around the world. Dr. Om Parkash Eye Institute has been the destination for hundreds of Ophthalmologists to learn the finer aspects in different sub specialties of Ophthalmology.
Mrs Balbir SinghPatiala
Well trained courteous staff. God gifted doctor Khanna who excels in establishing a bond with the patient; has all the good qualities topped by being a very good human being. May this hospital reach greater heights!
After golden temple, Border, Third busy thing to see the discipline of your hospital.
Vikram Garg40 AID Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, J&K
The appreciation for this organization cannot be expressed in words. I always felt that they believe in service and not profit. Its appear as the almighty has a hand over them. Their services way of talking, treatment, administration, co-ordination, public dealing, comfort/ attitude is out of the world and exemplary. May God bless each & every one associated with this organ & may this organization grows by leaps & bounds, seeing the suavity at large.
Roshni Sachdev112, Shakti Nagar, Amritsar
I think that Doctor’s are God. Because they give us light. If God forget to give us complete and clear vision and I think that Intralase LASIK is a very much good option for the people who have weak eyesight. I thought that why I delayed this and wasted my life suffering because of sight. I thank great doctor Ajay Khanna that I will live with my full eyesight and enjoy my life with this Doctor’s Gift.
Ashok KathuriaPNB, Sultanwind Road, Amritsar
Today my sweet daughter Ishu Kathuria was admitted for LASIK Laser. It is commonly heard that doctors are next to God. After seeing the hospital decorum services of all staff, particularly of Dr. Ajay Khanna are highly appreciable. As per my view, Doctor’s are more than God. I pray to God for all the success of the doctors in future also. Thanks a lot.
Bhagdeep Singh GillEugene, OR –97405, U.S.A.
I really like the way that how they treat the patients. The way he talks to patients and feel cozy with him. Thanks doctor.Wish you all the best in future. I hope your hospital will make a good position or place in this country.
Dr. Manon Anand651 Basant Avenue, Amritsar
Found this institution one of the best in eye care.
Karamjit SinghHarjeet K. Batth, Tracy, California, U.S.A.
Excellent service with respect.
Anil V SinghI.R.S D-2, Central Revenue Colony, Lawerence Road, Amritsar.
Your is a truly a remarkable institution. The care is top class; the staff friendly and professional. I am really impressed and wish that in years to come this institution will get world recognition.
Sumeet Singh ThindB/S Ice Factory, Roop Nagar, Gate Hakima, Amritsar
Excellent Service, 5 star facilities in every aspect.